PIMsPlus was developed and is maintained through a collaborative effort with the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University, the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists, and TaperMD to address the serious problems of polypharmacy, prescribing cascades, and drug side effects. All of the collaborators contribute to the development and maintenance of PIMsPLUS at their own expense.
Learn more about our current partners at the links below.
We recognize current and past contributors to the project that made this resource available online:
- Demetra Antimisiaris, PharmD, BCGP, FASCP. Associate Professor, Dept. Health Management & Systems Sciences. Director, Frazier Polypharmacy & Medication Management Program. Assistant Dean, Continuing Medical Education & Professional Development. University of Louisville.
- Sharon Clackum, PharmD, BCGP, CDM, FASCP. President, Rx Answers LLC.
- Merton Lee, PharmD
- Derelie (Dee) Mangin, MBChB, DPH, FRNZCGP
- Lisa Morris, RPh, BCGP, FASCP
- Dana Saffel, PharmD
- Janice Simen, PharmD, EdD, BCGP, FASCP. Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, Director of Residency at Western University of Health Sciences College of Pharmacy
- Abbas Ali, MBBChBAO
- Kiska Colwill, BSc (Pharm), RPh, CDE
- Karla Freeman, PhD
- Sobia Hasan, PharmD
- Jane Jurcic-Vrataric, BSc(Pharm), MSc, CDE
- Brianna Palowitch, PharmD
- Kelly Tomcsanyi, PharmD
Technology and website:
- James Wood